Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Girl's Weekend

This past weekend we had our annual girls trip to Destin. It was so much fun and I don't know how it's possible, but we get crazier every year. We had fun hanging out on the beach, water surfing, going out and staying in. This year the trip fell on my birthday and I was surprised with a delicious cake and decorations.

I was away for 3 nights and that is the longest I've been away from Ethan. I missed all my boys so much, and with the exception of one incident, Shane did a good job of taking care of the kids alone. I will say, I think after this trip, he appreciates what I go through every day a little more now :-)





Here are some recent pics of the boys. The first one is how Chase and Ethan play together at night time. The second pic is how Shane dressed Ethan one morning (notice the outfit is on backwards) :-)

6 comments:

julie said...

At least he had clothes on!

Jamie said...

I wonder what our girl's trip will be like 10 years from now? I thought by now things would have calmed down but I don't think we'll be slowing down any time soon. Good times!

Stephanie said...

Glad you had fun and a Happy Birthday!

Gina Ferrara said...

Wow, Shane is quite the super dad! I'm sooooooooooo impressed.

JStraughan said...

You're too dang skinny. . .eat some BREAD for goodness sakes!!

NIKKI said...

LOVE the pic of the outfit on backwards! :) I agree...at least there was clothes on :)

Looks like a GREAT trip with the girls!