Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy 5 Months, Ethan!

Today, Ethan turns 5 months old. The little stinker seems to be putting on quite a few rolls...he's a potato! He is still an extremely happy baby and is constantly laughing and smiling. Lately he has been making the funniest growling noise, blowing very slobbery sherbets and he is trying to sit up all by himself. He can actually stay in the sitting position for quite a while when he's in his "gorilla" stance. I have a picture, but it's on my new camera and I haven't figured out how to upload the pictures to my computer yet. (BTW, does anyone know if memory cards are not compatible with all computers?)

Today was such a beautiful day that we had to spend lots of time outside (no humidity in New Orleans during the summer is a big deal)! We took the kids to the park this afternoon and Chase had a blast. I realized that I haven't taken him to the park since Ethan was born (Shane has taken him a few times since then, but I haven't). He didn't know what he wanted to do, he just kept running from activity to activity. I guess I need to start taking him more often :-)




4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh how cute! He's growing so much.

Stephanie said...

Very cute! I like the Saints outfit! I passed the park yesterday and thought about going as well.

Did you get a new camera for your birthday?

JStraughan said...

he's getting so chunky--I love it!!

julie said...

Happy 5 months, Ethan!

He is getting so big & so cute!