Thursday, December 16, 2010

20 Weeks!

We are now at the halfway mark, 20 weeks! I took a progression picture and then compared it to my 20 week progression pictures with Ethan & Chase. What an eye opener! Not only is my stomach showing way more this pregnancy, but I believe motherhood has aged me. I feel like I look like a baby in my progression picture with Chase. I didn't realize how much I aged until I did this comparison. But Chase knows how to make me feel better, he said I look "handsome" in my picture...gotta love him!

Things are going great. I feel fine with the exception of my circulation issues and I'm exhausted by the end of the day. If only I had as much energy as my boys!

The baby now weighs about 10 1/2 ounces and is the size of a large banana.

20 Weeks with baby #3:
20 Weeks with Ethan:
20 Weeks with Chase:

2 comments:

Boo Boo said...

Lookin' good Mama!! So do u know the sex yet? :)

Stephanie said...

You look cute and you don't even have a stomach! Mine is bigger than that and I'm not pregnant :)