Sunday, February 20, 2011

The New Family Car

Yesterday, Shane and I picked up our new family car, a 2011 Yukon XL. Not sure if we should call this a car or a bus, it's so big. But we LOVE it! I've already driven around town a couple of times, and believe it or not, it's easier to drive than my 4Runner...parking may be a different story.

On Friday Ethan stayed home with me because he had a stomach bug. Within 15 minutes of being home yesterday and taking the boys and Milo & Jackie for a test drive in the new car, Chase started throwing up. Luckily it didn't start in the car! Unfortunately, Chase had it pretty bad. He was sick every 30 minutes until 3:30 this morning and now mommy is extremely tired and cranky. He seems to be feeling better right now, so let's hope it's passing and Shane and I don't catch it.


1 comment:

Gina Ferrara said...

love it! congrats! and also, where do you find unisex infant clothing? i haven't found ANY in 10 months (yes, 10 months not 9!)