Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ultrasound and Dr Appointment

Hello from Baby McCarthy! Today we had another ultrasound and doctor's appt. Everything with baby is measuring exactly to date and he/she currently weighs 3lbs. 8 oz. The heartrate was once again in the middle at 145. My next appt is in two weeks, starting to get close!

The first 3 pictures are a profile view of the baby. It was hard to see because once again he/she wasn't cooperating and kept covering it's face with it's hands. The last pic is the baby's feet. The ultrasound tech did confirm what I thought, the baby continues to elbow me with it's very bony elbow on my left side...what a stinker.

I have felt the most activity with this pregnancy, the baby is constantly moving and doing flips. Let's hope that's not a sign that I'm having another kiddo that refuses to sleep :-)

I had no weight gain at this appt so Shane took me to celebrate with poboys for lunch...YUM! I haven't had one since the beginning of January when Shane's family was in town.



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So sweet! I see that elbow poking you!

Gina Ferrara said...

don't you just love the blessing of having a heart beat in the middle? there's no guessing boy/girl -- all my babies were between 140-150 then at 8 months dropped to 120-125.

I wonder what you're having...SO FUN!