Monday, August 11, 2008

Ultrasound

Today I had my first ultrasound on our little peanut. It was so amazing to see that tiny heart flutter so fast. The baby was so tiny, it just looked like a little turtle swimming in my belly :-)

The radiologist said everything looked great with the baby. Phew!!! I feel so much better now that I know my peanut is safe and wasn't harmed from all of the stomach issues and procedures I went through last week.

Unfortuantely I don't have any pictures to share. I had the ultrasound done at St. Tammany hospital and they do not have the capability to print pictures. Hopefully Dr. Lobello will order another ultrasound in her office so I will be able to share pictures soon!

Thank you so much for all of your prayers!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

That's so great! I know how relieved you are to know everything is going good.

Danielle said...

Glad the baby looks good. Hope you start feeling better soon!

The Potin Family said...

Hey Michele, bless your heart! I was just today able to catch up on what's been going on the past couple of weeks. So glad everything is OK with baby and I hope you continue to recover fully and feel better soon! AND Happy belated Birthday to Chase!! Looks like the party was a great success, despite the minor setbacks! Will look forward to seeing little "peanut" pictures!

kasey said...

Congats on the little one, you are in our prayers!

Gina Ferrara said...

hey, that is great news! Praise God for a healthy one. I wonder what he/she is??? :)