Thursday, August 7, 2008

Update

I went to the GI doctor on Tuesday. Once again my meds were changed up a little bit and we scheduled some more tests. I am feeling better than I have for the past week, but I'm still in pain with the major burning feeling (no more vomiting, thank God)!

Tomorrow morning we are going to EJ Hospital and they are putting me under anesthesia so they can perform an endoscopy to get a better look of what is going on inside my stomach. Then on Monday I am going to St. Tammany out patient hospital for a pelvic exam (to check on the baby), an echo and to get the heart monitor that I will wear for 24 hours. Tuesday morning I need to go back to EJ Hospital for my abdominal ultrasound to check on my gallbladder, pancreas and liver.

Hopefully we will get an answer soon and find a way to rid the pain. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated. And hopefully I will have some ultrasound pics of the baby from my appt on Monday (that's the only procedure I'm looking forward, too)!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope you feel better soon and get to the bottom of what is happening. We'll be praying for you guys!

lenee said...

Yowzer, I feel for you. I hope they can get you feeling better really soon. I'll be thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

My goodness - that is a lot of tests! Let me know what's going on - We are all praying for you.