Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Poll Results

According to the poll results, most of you think that the baby will arrive today. My dad called me several times yesterday assuring me that I would go into labor in the middle of the night last night.

I cleaned my house before I went to bed just in case "it was time". I think I got myself so excited that I could not sleep at all last night. I was up every hour and finally gave up at about 4:00 this morning. I did have some contractions last night, but nothing on a consistent basis. And I'm feeling fine this morning.

I told Shane a while ago that I thought the baby was going to come on March 18th and Shane thinks it will be on the 26th. But if our little peanut decides to stay past our due date, we will probably induce shortly after, so no April baby for me!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

I think I guessed the 20ths... so get to walking. ; )

Hope you're getting some rest and feeling okay. What's Chase thinking? Can he sense all of the excitement???

lenee said...

Come out baby. Today would be a perfect birthday for you!

JStraughan said...

I have changed my answer to March 23rd--only because that is when I HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK!!

Come on, Peanut!!

kasey said...

Keep us posted! Good luck!