Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dr.'s Appt

Today I took Ethan for his first visit to Dr. Gioe. The big boy weighed in at 7lbs. 8 oz (up 6 ounces from his birthweight, but still an ounce less than Chase's birthweight).

She checked him out and everything look great. I have to take him tomorrow to get another PKU test (awwww) and then we go back to Dr. Gioe next week for another checkup. No shots today!!!

Here's a pic of the big boy sleeping. He sleeps just like Chase. They both love to kick their arms up as babies and now Chase rests his head on the back of his arms when he's relaxing. It's so funny!

My boys:

4 comments:

steele family said...

Chase looks so big in that picture! I bet he seems huge to you now. Love the arm thing too.

lenee said...

Precious. I've been thinking about you guys. I hope Chase is doing better.

julie said...

I hate those PKU's!!!

Adrienne said...

what a sweet pic of the boys!